(Portland, OR) - OIA Global today announced the appointment of Keith Lovetro as their new Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Lovetro is a leader in the logistics industry with more than 35 years of experience in shipping, freight, and transportation services.
(Ningbo, China) - This office supports OIA’s growth in global ocean forwarding leveraging the Ningbo-Zhoushan Port, one of the busiest ports in China.
(Cleveland, OH) - OIA opens fourth Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) fulfillment facility located in Hebron, KY, reducing delivery cycles by as much as 2-3 days.
(Portland, Oregon) - This innovative collaboration provides a framework to assess the environmental and energy efficiency of supply chains.
(Dubai, UAE) - OIA opens its first office in the Middle East, operating in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, the city of growth and possibilities.
(Portland, OR) - The list consists of companies who have a comprehensive service offering to fit the ever-adapting needs of consumers and shippers.
(Amsterdam, Netherlands) - When faced with exponential growth, Suitsupply needed an optimized, transparent, and tailored supply chain solution.
(Portland, OR) - OIA's Marc Bevilacqua, SVP, Global Packaging, discusses ways that sustainable packaging optimization helps shippers' bottom line and brand.
(Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia) - OIA’s decision to open the office, is driven by customer growth, and the continued growth of the Malaysian economy.
More Articles ...
- OIA Global Achieves Top 10 in Oregon Business magazine's 2017 Private 150
- OIA is a Proud Member of the Outdoor Industry Association
- Achieving 5-Star Omnichannel Order Fulfillment
- OIA Global Announces New Canadian Express Direct LCL Service
- There and Back Again: Benefits of Reverse Logistics with a 3PL
- OIA Global and Special Olympics Oregon Announce Partnership