OIA Global is actively executing an ambitious and transformative Environmental and Social Governance (ESG) plan. Our company’s latest ESG report, Forward, details our current environmental practices while also highlighting future goals and how we plan to achieve them. Much of this plan also aligns with the United Nation’s sustainable development goals. The annual ESG report helps clients and collaborators better understand our company’s vision toward sustainability, environmental governance, ethics, diversity, and social responsibility.
OIA offers a unique value proposition because we can impact customers’ sustainability efforts at many different points in the supply chain. We recognize that sustainability begins at the source, is refined in packaging, and continues throughout transportation management
- OIA committed to the Science-Based Targets initiative (SBTi) to establish baseline metrics and identify tangible future targets.
- We reduced a customer’s CO2e emissions by 86.065 MT via localization efforts that moved their suppliers closer to their production facilities.
- We helped customers lessen their reliance on air freight and switch to trucks, a mode of transport with the least environmental impact.
- OIA reduced its Scope 2 CO2e emissions by 2.8 MT after adopting paperless processes.
- OIA’s Scope 1 and Scope 2 emissions totaled 844.5 MT of CO2e in 2022.
- Scope 3 emissions totaled 521,045 MT of CO2e in 2022 (Includes all cargo transported on behalf of customers).
- 46% of office locations are powered by renewable energy.
- Women represent 51% of our workforce (10% above industry standard).
The full report contains performance metrics for managed materials, packaging optimization, logistics, data security, employee engagement, safety, and more.