Since we began operations in 1988, OIA has grown, expanded capabilities and global reach, and adapted services to become a leading, and original supply chain management company. Our service offering of materials, packaging, and logistics makes OIA a truly unique provider of supply chain management solutions. Still, we believe it is our dedicated staff of the industry’s best professionals that makes the difference. With deep roots in innovation and a customer-first mentality, we make a large impact for our clients. It is this same mentality that has kept us moving forward and reinventing ourselves for 29 years, and counting!
For over 29 years, OIA has developed reliable freight forwarding and logistics solutions for major international companies, with a large portfolio of services including in-land transportation, multi-modal capabilities, and warehousing and distribution.
- Air Freight Forwarding – Through strategic partnerships with air carriers, we secure guaranteed space allocations that provide you with options for fast, reliable transit times and enable us to handle any type of shipment or value-added requirement.
- Ocean Freight Forwarding – As a proven Ocean Transportation Intermediary (OTI) and Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier (NVOCC), OIA provides reliable ocean freight service with flexible delivery options to/from all major ports worldwide. Our services include LCL and FCL shipments, consolidations, and project cargo.
- Expedited & Road Freight Forwarding – OIA utilizes our network of hand-selected partners to move your cargo. We specialize in domestic and international moves of both LTL and FTL shipments and connect these services to international or intercontinental air and ocean services. OIA Expedite is a "control tower" for your urgent, distressed and custom-critical shipments, providing Next Flight Available, Overnight, 2-day, FTL, and LTL, as well as deferred shipping and hot-shot dedicated trucking.
- Project Logistics – To remain competitive in today's global economy, it's imperative companies can supply out-of-gauge, hazardous, and project equipment worldwide. However, these heavy lift cargo shipments present unique international logistics challenges, and OIA is there to ensure every obstacle is overcome.
- Customs Brokerage – OIA provides a wide array of customs brokerage services to help you navigate the complexity of customs documentation, procedures, regulations, and restrictions, to keep goods moving quickly and efficiently across international borders.
- Warehousing & Distribution – OIA's Warehouse Management System (WMS) and Radio Frequency (RF) transactions management provide you with optimum inventory control.
OIA’s retail packaging team can design and engineer your retail packaging to boost sales, and protect much more than just your product! Our designers and engineers rigorously focus on sustainability and the impact of your retail design on transportation costs. What’s more, utilizing OIA’s trademarked OPTIBOX™, we engineer packaging optimization solutions, executing optimized shipper cartons, and air and ocean containers, straight through your supply chain.
With a network of leading material sources, OIA can provide added transparency and optimize your orders of materials for manufacturing, cost-effectively, and on-time.